Knutsford Amateur Swimming Club (KASC)
Knutsford Leisure Centre, Westfield Drive, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0BL
MAY BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND
Saturday May 27th - Normal sessions
Sunday May 28th - NO SWIMMING SESSIONS
This is due the Leisure Centre early closing.
Child Protection Policy in the Swim 21 documents
Safeguarding and Protecting Children in Sport
Knutsford Amateur Swimming Club complies with the ASA Child Protection Policy and Procedures. National Standards have been developed by the NSPCC that aim to promote best practice so that a safe environment for children and young people is achieved.
The principles behind these Standards are:
- Children and young people have a right to enjoy sport, free from all forms of abuse and exploitation.
- All children and young people have equal rights to protection from harm.
- Everybody has a responsibility to support the care and protection of children.
- Sporting organisations have a duty of care to children and young people who take part in sport.
To this end Knutsford Amateur Swimming Club acknowledge their Duty of Care towards all our members and are committed to a practice that protects children from harm.
- All staff and volunteers have been checked via the Criminals Record Bureau.
- Staff and volunteers in this organisation are required to accept and recognise their responsibility to develop awareness of the issues that cause children harm. Training in this area is provided and promoted.
We prioritise the sharing of information about child protection and good practice with children, parents, staff and volunteers.
We acknowledge our responsibility towards sharing information about concerns with agencies that need to know and involving parents and children appropriately. Any incidents/complaints will be recorded in line with ASA policy. This will be undertaken in accordance with the ASA guidance on confidentiality and information sharing.
Should any swimmer or parent/carer or any other person wish to raise any issue related to child welfare please contact the Clubâ€™s Welfare Officer, details on the noticeboard.
- ASA swim line - 0808 100 4001
- NSPCC Help line - 008 800 5000
|Day||Start time||End||Allows||Allocated Swimmers||Costing|
|Sunday||16-30 UTC||17-30 UTC||19||Junior Squad Extra Sessions|
|16-30 UTC||17-30 UTC||8||Lower Red extra session|
|16-30 UTC||17-30 UTC||5||Upper Red Extras|
|17-30 UTC||19-00 UTC||34||Senior Squad Extra sessions|
|Tuesday||18-30 UTC||19-00 UTC||3||Blue Extra session|
|18-30 UTC||19-30 UTC||19||Junior Squad Extra Sessions|
|18-30 UTC||19-30 UTC||6||Upper Red Extras|
|19-00 UTC||19-30 UTC||7||Blue Extra session|
|19-30 UTC||21-00 UTC||33||Senior Squad Extra sessions|
|Wednesday||20-00 UTC||21-00 UTC||26||Senior Squad Extra sessions|
|20-00 UTC||21-00 UTC||3||Junior Squad Extra Sessions|
|Thursday||20-00 UTC||21-30 UTC||14||Thursday Invitational|
|20-00 UTC||21-30 UTC||1||Masters|
|Saturday||07-30 UTC||09-00 UTC||38||Senior squad|
|09-00 UTC||10-00 UTC||25||Junior Squad|
|10-00 UTC||10-30 UTC||10||Red to Widths 30 min session|
|10-30 UTC||11-00 UTC||21||Red to Widths 30 min session|
|11-00 UTC||11-30 UTC||24||Red to Widths 30 min session|
|11-30 UTC||12-00 UTC||18||Red to Widths 30 min session|
|12-00 UTC||12-30 UTC||15||Red to Widths 30 min session|