Knutsford Amateur Swimming Club (KASC)
Knutsford Leisure Centre, Westfield Drive, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0BL
Website Address is http://www.knutsfordvikings.co.uk
In future the Knutsford Vikings website will only be available at http://www.knutsfordvikings.co.uk
If you have bookmarked the heroku address you must update your bookmarks as this will no longer function after the 22nd of September. This is due to a change imposed by the website hosting provider.
Sorry for the inconvenience
Assistant Coach in the Job Descriptions documents
Job Description (split into the 3 categories for Swim 21, compliance, workforce, athlete)
Assistant Coach, responsible to Head Coach
As well as supporting and enforcing the club’s policies for equity and child protection the secretary will:
- Be aware and understand the facility Emergency Action Plan and Normal Operating Procedures (EAP & NOP). Have a good understanding of the Health and Safety and Risk Assessment policies of Knutsford Vikings, draw the committees attention to any new issues.
- To follow and promote the ASA Child Protection Policy
- Hold record of emergency contacts and relevant individual medical issues, advise the committee of missing data.
- Will attend Poolside Staff Meetings
- Assist Head Coach in all areas of programme planning
- Liaise with membership secretary to ensure appropriate number of swimmers are accepted each term into the width groups and to assess and place these swimmers into a group appropriate to their ability
- Manage junior helpers and coaches
- To be responsible for progress and performance of junior swimmers until they progress into senior section.
- Assist Head Coach and Team Managers if requested in promoting competition and completing entries in relation to all junior swimmers.
- Supervise the competition programmes of swimmers as required. This will include some weekends, adhoc administration hours.
- Ensure that swimmer behaviour is controlled enforcing discipline policies according to the Code of Conduct for Knutsford Vikings.
- Promote team spirit, sportsmanship and celebrate a good work ethos and swimmer achievement.
- Agreed sessions at coaching rate
- Agreed administration time at administration rate
- Attendance at galas / championships at administration rate
- Where possible travel with team, where not, mileage can be claimed
|Day||Start time||End||Allows||Allocated Swimmers||Costing|
|Sunday||17-15 UTC||18-15 UTC||11|
|17-15 UTC||18-15 UTC||16|
|17-15 UTC||18-15 UTC||5|
|18-15 UTC||20-15 UTC||27|
|Tuesday||18-30 UTC||19-30 UTC||8|
|18-30 UTC||19-00 UTC||5|
|18-30 UTC||19-30 UTC||17|
|19-00 UTC||19-30 UTC||4|
|19-30 UTC||21-00 UTC||24|
|19-30 UTC||21-00 UTC||4|
|Wednesday||19-00 UTC||21-00 UTC||2|
|19-00 UTC||21-00 UTC||23|
|Thursday||20-00 UTC||21-30 UTC||15|
|Friday||20-00 UTC||21-00 UTC||12|
|Saturday||07-30 UTC||09-00 UTC||25|
|07-30 UTC||09-00 UTC||4|
|09-00 UTC||10-00 UTC||24|
|09-00 UTC||10-00 UTC||9|
|10-00 UTC||10-30 UTC||26|
|10-30 UTC||11-00 UTC||26|
|11-00 UTC||11-30 UTC||32|
|11-30 UTC||12-00 UTC||18|
|12-00 UTC||12-30 UTC||17|